• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] Would you be interested in working in a community project?

Would you be interested in working on the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
From my point of view no huge project can success without money or enough people deciding to work for free, so the project shall not be expected to be a huge game, or it needs lots of people. Especially an MMO which requires server hosting and quite much administrating. Getting fair host is hard, especially because everybody goes for having more customers, but somehow forgets to improve the servers. Buying servers need a lot money to be invested. Also such hosted project which has quite much people with no real knowdlege must have some professionals to spot code errors, giving criticism to art, improve stuff where necessary, etc. Probably I'd help the project with moderating, coding game engine, server scripting, too bad I am still learning and have too much learn.

Anyways I vote for WoW like MMO, but I'd drop classes and make something like in Runescape.

Level 28
Yes it should be something more simple.

I agree with Dr Super Good, let the stories... BEGIN!
Anyone who is good at this should give an idea... even those who don't want to participate can write a story if they want to.

I don't think that we will be able to make the game online, since it requires a computer (server) to host it. So, something like WoW isn't possible (I think). TCP IP is possible though.

Level 30
Yep Jack.

And Hell Master :cgrin: I mean Santa is... a fat guy who makes toys. Actually gnomes make it for him. I mean... he's not epic. He's nice and kind. He's a symbol. Of... of kindness I guess. But I mean... why not create a real playable game? I mean a. Normal game. Like a strategy with races: Demons, Water Creatures, Elves, etc.

You have a point there maybe let us think of more....hmmm....

To get into criticizing, i think that all current ideas are terrible.
For a community made based game to work that will involve this much interest to work with no pay included we will be working of off pure motivation from the community.
A poll for the community would be a terrible idea as well. As no matter how many votes a concept gets for the game we want to create to go on, it is usually(if not always) the wrong people who are voting, as they would be voting for what they think would be the most epic game. This is a bad idea. We would want votes from the main developers to actualy matter as they would be the heart of the project! The project dedicators would need to be in total agree-all to get this to work.

I think that we should go for a more intelligent approach.
We should go for a short story approach. Base the game on small requirement on the community.
This will also attempt to stop getting art reused to the point of nuance.
Re looking of code for debugging as there would be less to manage for someone with less experience.
There will be less for the manage of the project to manage.
Off-course we would have to make this story line have a great re-playable factor.
If we come up with a plot with the story like this, we will be able to pay attention to what we really want here in a project. Quality!

Off-course this could work with several types of genres in games.
Remember that we would need original and actually decent idea for this project to want to come together and be complete.

So please if we want a successful game we need to consider what can go wrong and how this project can fail and over come it before we even start the actual development. For a game to be successful it needs to have a fine attraction, especially because it would be totally community based.

--

I may be willing to attempt to learn how to animate if though if we are seriously lacking even any animators here at the hive though if I am to see this as being a project that is going in the right direction. I believe that I can learn anything computer based if I set my mind to it. Although I will be willing to learn any other area, like coding, 3D modeling, 2D, any kind of design job for the game, Not so sure about story development though, etc. I am only a 16 year old kid though, so I haven't' actually been in any serious game development let alone actually achieving something as merely a Wc3 project with anyone other than myself.

Level 30
Hmmm.... If Santa vs. Mad King won't fit the game we are looking for how about an RPG that involves all the Hive members in the game and the antagonist is the Mad King who walks the realm and planning to bring destruction to the world of Hive. Better, If in the game there is some twist like there will be traitors that will join the Mad King or some traitors that dont belong to the Hive and also the Mad King like Neutrals.

Level 7
Dr Super Good, I love your wisdom and thoughts on this :D

However a game that doesn't have a good story-line or lore or characters is... Horrible.

No it may not be a book, but not a lot of people are good at creating characters or worlds that are realistic, relatable and generally entertaining.

But you are right, there are a lot of people that do this... way more than animators or model designers but this can help us to create a (hopefully) decent story which in the long run could help motivate others to work with us.

Just sayin. :D

Instead of trying to think of a game,
try thinking of an engine to make a game
and basically that would be the project.
Character development and story-line(lore) can usually come after this, once the basic layout of whatever we're trying to do is accomplished.

and start simple, then expand on ideas we like and want to keep.

but not in this thread, this is simply a proposal, looking for people interested i guess.

Level 28
I think that Unity has it's own engine.

(Oh sorry, this was my answer to page number 4, didn't see there were 2 more... ) Actually, I think that there aren't enough RTSs around. Only SC2 but, can you think of a new Medieval Strategy game? I can't. And even if there are they aren't that cool. And SC2 isn't that good anyway.

And it's not medieval. Why not create something like Age of Empires (1 and 2, cuz 3 sucks)?

Level 7
I'm going to back up morbent here. Apart form starcraft 2, there is no other good RTS.. or any at all? There is AoE online but I don't like that.

RTS is a great genre, and what Just_Spectating was saying, finding an engine first would probably be the best idea :).

Level 30
I'm going to back up morbent here. Apart form starcraft 2, there is no other good RTS.. or any at all? There is AoE online but I don't like that.

RTS is a great genre, and what Just_Spectating was saying, finding an engine first would probably be the best idea :).

I agree... there not so much RTS games that are that good so we should start with this. And also I think there are many great RPGs out there so no need to create another RPG.

Level 28
RTS is I think, easy. Cuz there aren't any combos, not many cinematics, no epic architecture and terrain and no hard-to-make high-poly models. And the story can't be that hard, 4-5 races, make it LAN (If possible) and here it is, a cool game to play with your friends > problem is, we can't have multiplayer since there isn't as I said before a computer server to host it. But it doesn't really matter, I doubt anyone here is expecting this game to be played by millions of people, in fact I believe that only us (The Community) will play it ... eventually. But it's still good to make this thing cuz it will give you some experience in making games and of course, you will have a bonus to all these other people who, for example, want to work the same thing you do, like Digital Art or etc. When people see what you've participated in, you will surely be preferred to some other guy who hasn't made anything.

Level 30
RTS is I think, easy. Cuz there aren't any combos, not many cinematics, no epic architecture and terrain and no hard-to-make high-poly models. And the story can't be that hard, 4-5 races, make it LAN (If possible) and here it is, a cool game to play with your friends > problem is, we can't have multiplayer since there isn't as I said before a computer server to host it. But it doesn't really matter, I doubt anyone here is expecting this game to be played by millions of people, in fact I believe that only us (The Community) will play it ... eventually. But it's still good to make this thing cuz it will give you some experience in making games and of course, you will have a bonus to all these other people who, for example, want to work the same thing you do, like Digital Art or etc. When people see what you've participated in, you will surely be preferred to some other guy who hasn't made anything.

So let's go with RTS, looks easy to make other than games out there that is hard to make.

And also, for the Game Engine... how about Game Maker?

Level 5
The problem with RTSs is balancing. Especially on a Warcraft or Starcraft style where you've got 2, 3 or 4 factions that play very differently. (maybe it's not particularly hard, but I can see it being boring and long)

Not a problem, but If there's so few good RTS (let's not forget Halo Wars and some random Tom Clancy RTS) it may be because they may be too hard to make.

I don't intend to be negative, sorry if it seems that way, but we should stick to something simple and not so ambitious since it's the first project and everyone would be volunteering. The first project would serve as experimentation, you'd learn from your mistakes and with that new experience you could make a more ambitious second project.

If this is gonna happen, organization is key. If mods and admins agree, a sub-forum could be opened where to put all the polls regarding engines, stories, etc.

Level 28
It aint that hard. After we finish it, it might take us a lot of time to balance it but it isn't that hard. Play a lot of games to see what's too powerful and what's too weak and just change the numbers/damage/health/etc. And if we make a strategy where units have no spells (like Age of Empires) (war3 is QUITE an RPG strategy, it's not a ... real RTS. I mean you heroes and etc, each unit has a spell) if we make it just like, build an epic army of 200 units, build walls, trebuchets (in our case, if we're talking about a Fantasy RTS (which is better than Medieval, for me at least, since there aren't many Fantasy RTSs) it would be ... a hell demolisher with a really cool design etc.

Actually, DZerpic, they aren't harder to make then an RPG. But nowadays, it's full of people who prefer easy and simple games. Strategies require logic and such. People nowadays prefer game like Assassin's Creed (I like the art, but the game...) where you can kill 30 people very easy and look at your cool hero defeat them and do everything by himself (when you click 1 key) instead of YOU doing the hard shit yourself. Like in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, where YOU make that amazing combo and such. And it's not that easy to make it.

Strategies are games of logic and there is no "OH LOOK AT MY COOL HERO" and no "IM LEVEL 99 AND YOURE LV 1, NOOOB" like in RPGs. RTSs are games of skill (often) not of LV, ITems and such, like in almost all RPGs. Nowadays, it's full of noobs who prefer easy games. Instead of WoW vanilla, which was quite hard, people prefer to play WoW: Cataclysm where you click 1,2,1,2,1,2 with your paladin and kill your target.

I doubt strategies are hard to make (if we're not talking about a strategy like War3) I mean, how hard is it to make 100 types of units, different dmg, hp, some may have mana although I'm against that, it will only make the game harder to make and harder to balance. Age of Empires is a really cool game, even though the units have no spells. Why can't we create something like that? In some, Old Game Style. People (the old players, who still play games like AoE, AoM, Tzar, War1/2/3, Diablo1/2 (3 sucks. A lot), Republic Commando, Jedi Knight and such, have NO games to play nowadays. I mean, no such "old style" and hard games. 99% of the games are easy now. We may not be able to create a hard game, which will require a lot of skill, but if we make in that old style it's possible to get some people to play it. Some of these who want to try something different from the games I mentioned above (diablo1,2, AoE,etc.) but have nothing to play. Yes there are some really cool games right now but... can someone tell me a new game which requires a lot of skill except SC2 and there was this one game I can't remember the name of. Well of course, that's just how I see this.

I think we should stick to the RTS, cuz... what else? A side-scroller beat em up as DwarfBoy suggested would be well, different. But I don't know.

And RPGs are just too many.

Add: I wanted to delete half of my post cuz I think there was a part where I repeat myself but, read it if you want -.-

Level 5
Well... You convinced me. XD

You're right. I'm one of those old gamers who marvelled at pulling off an awesome wall-running combo at PoP, or combined Force powers creatively at Jedi Knight to kill a group of blaster wielding troopers. Good old trial and error is practically non-existant.

I still think balancing could be a pain. Just look at SCII Heart of the Swarm's beta. But considering this IS a WC3 (mainly) modding forum, it's safe to assume 90% of the Hive members know their RTSs.

I prefer, though, a Starcraft-like RTS over AoE style. I'd rather 3 very different factions over 20 nation that have the same units and, essentially, few differences.

--------
As a side note, I have some very raw ideas and stories for a whole world/universe I'm creating. I set myself to create a world, it's mythologies, races, stories and etc. Tolkien-style. It's pretty ambitious, but I always wanted to do it.

It's still raw, very. But I intended to make short stories and, if possible, WC3 custom campaigns set in that world. It's setting is not Lotro/Wc3 Fantasy, it's set in a more Steampunk world. I just thought of proposing it as a setting and a story-line.

Hell yes. I would like to take a part in it. Honestly, I thought this day will never come. Just imagine.. a game.. made from bunch of moders. Maybe after this game a new roads will appear. Anyone imagine THW as game company formed from moders? I do.

Now, about MMORPG. Aren't they too mainstream? So many of them already. Every MMORPG is not the same as the others of course. They differ in many things. One MMORPG have better graphics than the other, an other one may have physics, and an other one may not have anything better but have amazing concept design of the world. Some MMORPG's have something special, something unique. For example. I was playing AION. I quit playing it before they release a patch, where players can buy houses and decorate them. I dont remember any other game having this function. So if we are about to create MMORPG, fine. But it will be better if it will have something unique. Maybe a combination of a few already existing ideas, yet better, something new. Remember Lineage? It is old now. I can tell that a lot Lineage players are playing AION now, because it have tons of options for character customization. I was about to play Lineage while playing AION, but then I remembered that character customization there is poor. Everyone is a clone with many variations of armor. So final, if it is about MMORPG, then we will need lots of ideas about how to make it special so it will be worth playing.

Also, I took a look at Unity engine in google and a few youtube videos, looks great.

I would like this game to be something else than MMORPG or at least not looking like WoW or AION so much. To be something different.

Level 28
DZerpic "I prefer, though, a Starcraft-like RTS over AoE style. I'd rather 3 very different factions over 20 nation that have the same units and, essentially, few differences."

Of course, we will "cultivate" this AoE idea and make 20 races with totally different (models, and little differences in the dmg,hp) units. Cuz, think about it - if we make it SC2 / War3 style - the spells, the mana and all this Hard To Make Shit comes. And then it's gonna be really hard to make since few people (actually 1 for now, Stath) know how to make codes in Unity. And if Stath can't create all these codes? It must be something simple. Even, even if can, the balancing would still be hard. But of course, if we can balance it, it would be great. So, if you can convince me in making 4 races with Spells/Mana etc, then I agree xD

But I still want it to be more RTS to RPG. Like.. more like Zergs (100000 units) then to say, Humans in War3 (20 units max).

Now in answer to NF, NF, you see problem is that we can't create an MMORPG (I think), we can of course create a Single Player and/or TCP/IP connection RPG, but not MMO. Since we don't have a Computer (Server) to host it. You need a powerful computer which can hold all the games of all players (at least I think it was that way). And that can't be an ordinary computer. Usually companies (big ones) have computers specified in this. And it costs a fortune.

Which we don't have ;D

So we need a simple.. Hmm, simple playable game which friends will want to play, with Garena, Hamachi or Game Ranger. See that's what we can do, cuz in TCP/IP the host has to "hold" the games of the friend he's playing with. So his computer doesn't have to be that strong.

(I am really unsure, I just THINK that Multiplayer Connection works that way. I've heard from some people that it's like that)

And if we finish the RTS and have some people to play it we can then make it Multiplayer. But an MMORPG takes a lot of time, classes, icons, territories, etc. and many people might give up since it's A LOT of work. And rts has like 50-100 maps (no problem for our fellow hive map makers to do xD) and 4-10 races with say, 16 units each. Not much work. And it can be VERY cool. And an MMORPG has like... 6000 models with a cool story, epic terrains, MANY territories. It's really hard to make.

Btw, NFWar, if you join, the section "Icon Making" is done :cgrin:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
However a game that doesn't have a good story-line or lore or characters is... Horrible.
It does not mater if gameplay is good enough to use a skeleton plotline efficiently. You have to remember that reasonable stories and lores are very easy to write. They might not be Final Fantasy level but they are far beyond the nescescary requirements for a fun game.

No it may not be a book, but not a lot of people are good at creating characters or worlds that are realistic, relatable and generally entertaining.
Really? So far 90% of people interested in the project have listed this as their only skill.

But you are right, there are a lot of people that do this... way more than animators or model designers but this can help us to create a (hopefully) decent story which in the long run could help motivate others to work with us.
Usually you will want 1 person doing most of the story for consistency. This is why games like Diablo III do not have pages of writers but usually only a few (if not 1).

RTS is I think, easy. Cuz there aren't any combos, not many cinematics, no epic architecture and terrain and no hard-to-make high-poly models.
I do not think you are qualified enough to make such a statement.

make it LAN (If possible) and here it is
If the RTS is multiplayer and has no online DRM it will support LAN since LAN communication is the same as interent communication.

we can't have multiplayer since there isn't as I said before a computer server to host it.
That is not a problem.

So let's go with RTS, looks easy to make other than games out there that is hard to make.
RTS games are far from easy. Unlike FPS games which have a very small area of view, you can easilly get into situations which put high strain on graphic cards. Pathfinding in RTS games is notoriously difficult, and why SC1 and old games had such poor path finding. You also are heavilly CPU bottlenecked as moving so many actors around takes a lot of resources.

Look at 0 A.D. for an open source RTS game. They are having huge performance problems at the moment.

Diablo1/2 (3 sucks. A lot),
3 sucks as much as if not less than 1 or 2. Just you have no idea what you want in games anymore since times have changed.

Level 5
@morbent: The uniqueness can come in different forms without the need of mana. For ex. Protoss' units have shield but no regen; the pylons are the "houses" and are used to power the different buildings; their units are more expensive; they can warp units almost anywhere in the map.

Stuff like that. Undead build on blight, Night elf regenerate from during night and from moonwells, humans can build with several peasants, Zerg's drones morph into the buildings and are faster on creep, terran have mobile buildings, etc.

If you don't like mana you can balance with the cooldowns or, like the marines' stimpack, health costs. WC3 has too many abilities for an RTS but a good balance of them makes a fun experience, imo.

Edit: Dr SuperGood, you are wise among many but I wish you'd share your knowledge less aggressively.

Level 28
we can't have multiplayer since there isn't as I said before a computer server to host it.
That is not a problem.

It is. It costs money.

Diablo1/2 (3 sucks. A lot)
3 sucks as much if not less than 1 or 2. Just you have no idea what you want in games anymore since times have changed.

No, it's because Diablo 3 is childish, LoL style looking, bright, that dark atmosphere of Diablo 1 and 2 isn't there and it's really easy.

RTS is I think, easy. Cuz there aren't any combos, not many cinematics, no epic architecture and terrain and no hard-to-make high-poly models.
I do not think you are qualified enough to make such a statement.

You're right, but who is xD?
But an RPG like WoW (click 1,2,1,2 and kill your target) would be boring. And I'm 99% sure that combos aren't something easy to make. But I'm 1% sure that a Strategy (make units, send them to fight, no combos, no spells, just Right Click. Deal damage. Use Animation 3 - Attack for example, wait 1.40 seconds until next attack) is quite easier. And 1% is 1%.

And, OF COURSE that FPS is the easiest to make - it's just shoot. But there are like 100000 FPS games so an FPS would be stupid and totally not unique.

And even if RPG = RTS when it comes to "Which is harder to make?" the RTS would still be a better option, since we already have 10000 RPGs, single or multiplayer.

"3 sucks as much if not less than 1 or 2" btw, that was really insulting ;(

1 and 2 are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stupid 3.

have you even played them :?
Even if you have, it's just your point of view, but, ask Diablo fans, most of them will tell you that 3 sucks. Some may say "Oh it was good.. I liked it, etc." but they still wouldn't play 3 to 2/1. Even the cinematics were shit (well-made, as always, Blizzard, but ... they just failed the storyline which was, pretty good, if you have read the Diablo Wiki Story).

"Look at 0 A.D. for an open source RTS game. They are having huge performance problems at the moment." there will always be such problems. In any game. They're all (except the FPS and 1-3 other types) hard to make.

To DZerpic: Under AOE style I meant. Huge armies. Not like in War3. Of course there will be uniqueness, we're talking about a Fantasy RTS here (not Medieval) :) But, really, it WILL be hard to think of these "Unique" stuff Dzerpic. Blight, etc. Hmm.. although, I'm sure that some people already have some good ideas about this xD

and Dr Super Good isn't aggressive. He's just.. hmm. Well, what are you :p? He's just.. aa. Unsure? no, that's not the word. Maybe... he just... looks only on the Dark side of things rather than the Bright one. Is the word negative?

Last edited:
I agree, that MMORPG need too much time and resources. But, game can be not singleplayer or MMORPG, but something between. More like coop RPG, like Diablo. So it is about to make a game like Diablo, Silverfall or Titan Quest alike OR creating RTS more advanced than Warcraft 3.

Dont know how about you guys, I like lots of games with survival elements. If we are up to RTS, then a few things I like are just not acceptable there, like:
-First person or third person camera
-Character development (dressing your hero and making him look badass)
-I find it hard to controll lots of units
-There is no survival elements in RTS and I like survival elements.
-RTS may have no physics and I like physics. (Command&Conquer Red Alert haz em, and I like it)

There is also an other thing about RTS.. how RTS can make money from item shop? I mean, what RTS game shop will be selling and why RTS game will even have shop?

Level 7
what would you put a item shop in a game? if u really wanted possible you could pay for custom skins? item shops annoy me lol.

Dr Super Good, I don't think I can convince you with what ever I say. At these early stages story writing or character development doesn't matter, but later it will make a more impact not just on the game, but the team as well.

Level 28
(My keyboard on te laptop is fucked up so it may be ard for you to understand wat Im sayin)

Diablo style ame. Well problem is tat we already ave toooooo many - Toclit 1 and 2, Titan quest, Diablo 1 2 3. And tese ames are really ood, I doubt we can create better ones... well, we CAN create a better one tan Diablo 3 it really sucked. Well, te art and te codin of our ame wont be tat ood tou.

SO. RTS is, as I see it, te best solution.
You dont necessarily need Caracter Development or First person or Tird person camera. Not all ames ave to ave tese 2 tins to be cool. Republic Commando as no Caracter Development and its still AN AMAZIN AME.

*I find it ard to control lots of units*, see tats te interestin part - some people find tis really cool and ard. Some players like Ard ames. And it would be ard to control many units. We want a ard ame and to make an RP_ ard is way arder tan to make an RTS ard. And we want tat ardness since its cool and many new ames lack it. Many new ames are too easy. Tat ardness will ive us a + to Uniqueness.

No survival elements - actually, in ames like AoE (not like War3) teres A LOT of survival elements. I just loooooove buildin walls and towers and playin wit my friend, defendin vs say, 3 ardest (power level) bots. Wen tey come wit te trebucets its really ard for us to defend and ere comes anoter ard part you otta o out wit you Cavalry to destroy te trebucets. RTSs ave *ardness* wic is easy to make. Its ard to make an RP ard, you otta make it like Prince of Persia Warrior Witin or Sands of Time. But te RTS is easy to make ard, you just otta ave many units, and you otta know wic is ood vs wic and send eac of your unit squads to attack specific unit types tat te enemy as. Its easy to make (at least tat part of te RTS is just a code for *rit click - attack*) and its ard and its cool and its epic. 200 units vs 200 units is fuckin epic. idin beind your epic fortress wit 1000 units, wen 6000 are attackin you. And te models dont ave to be _i__ poly. Wic makes te ame easier to make.

Under no pysics... wat do you mean? I cant understand wat *pysics* sould mean in a ame.

And, ow can an RP_ make money from item sop? I mean, people otta first et te RP_ ame and te item sop would only ruin tis ame. And te ame wont even be tat ood. And people dont like donaters in ames. I mean, its unfair, since not everyone as some *spare c_an_e* to pay for teir ame. People want balanced and cool ames, were you can et to first place even witout donatin. Donatin (if you really want us to ave suc a tin) can be of te sort... mm, Custom UI, Custom Skins for units, etc. But no bonus stats and suc. And tats more possible in an RTS, since .. a custom skin in an RP_? Tat would be strane.

And NFWar, we dont really need a sop. I mean its... its not suc an important tin. It even ruins most RP_ ames. I will ive an example of a non-RP_ ame and an RP_ one:

Non-RP_: Imperia Online (an internet ame, if you know it) - to et to te first place you otta donate. Oterwise its impossible.

RP_: WoW - (Not te real Server, Im talkin about tese servers like LastWoW, MoltenWoW etc.) you otta donate to et your cool _ear and pwn in B_attlerounds. And tat just makes te ame unfair and stupid.

Under Item Sop I assumed tat youre talkin about Items wic ive you stats, not just outlook. Correct me if Im wron

Level 7
Jesus, rest in peace your keyboard.

If an Item shop something we need, I guess it could be use for new skins, UI, possibly maps?.. Okay not the maps. But its a little hard to decide, anyway I don't think this is really something to worry about at this time, we should focus more on who and what we need and if more people are willing to contribute.

Level 11
Guys first we need to decide engine, than we need to decide what type of game about RTS etc... than we think about the shop.

Ok about my work: I can be concept artist, Web designer, and now im learning Coding

Edit: I think first we need a list who assigned and which position so can someone do that in the next post?

Level 28
Jackhamme, sorry I adnt seen you answered to NF before me. Anyway. Youre rit. NFWar, its not our biest worry atm :crin:

Lets decide. I mean. RTS/RP_ or sometin else? Vote ere, no need for a Poll.
After we decide we can finally start tinkin on te ame.

Foronisus Unity as its own ame enine. and lets make tat list after we see all people wo will work on tis project. Lets first, ALL, tink of te ame itself and ten assin posts. But if you insist you can make tat now, it would actually be ood to know wat everyone will do from now.. actually, yes, to see, can we count on _i__ poly models (for an RP_) and if tere arent many modelers assinin to tis ten well make an RTS, wats te level of te coders - can tey make complicated codes, so tat we can decide weter te ame will be simple or not. I will participate as Concept Arts, Ideas about creatures, Icons (probably), Skins (well.. Id better not, cuz Id just ruin te quality of te ame, and anytin else I can/sould do.

And about te *Poll* altou it wont be a real poll, lets also decide - If an RTs - wat type of RTS, more to War3 or more to SC2incombinationwitAoE

I vote for te second tin.

Level 11
Jackhamme, sorry I adnt seen you answered to NF before me. Anyway. Youre rit. NFWar, its not our biest worry atm :crin:

Lets decide. I mean. RTS/RP_ or sometin else? Vote ere, no need for a Poll.
After we decide we can finally start tinkin on te ame.

First i think we need a list and to see what are we missing before even talking about project. So i guess someone can make a list with position than hive name

Status
Not open for further replies.